Introduce Yourself

Welcome to The Planetoid Community! Please feel free to use this topic to introduce yourself. Current members from the old forums may also re-introduce themselves as well.

I'm Elmzran, though some of you know me as Jonathan. I founded the Planetoid Community almost four and a half years ago as the P3C, or Planetoid 3 Community. Since then it has grown and evolved to serve many different purposes, but today it's a forum website for general discussion on nearly anything, feedback on any sort of personal projects, and much more.

I'm currently about to graduate high school, and will be attending UNT for college, with my major being Computer Science. I enjoy programming, bookselling, reading, and urban exploration. I lead KUE, or Keller Urban Exploration, a 25+ member group of local explorers. In addition to that, I administrate a much larger, looser urban exploration group called NTUE, or North Texas Urban Exploration. Reading older science Fiction, web design, game programming, and organizing / leading various events or efforts are all among things I enjoy doing.
/(?##~##)/

Comments

• I think I'll just copy here what I wrote in the old forums.

Good day, Commander. This is Spartan-432, the resident gundam, halo and catgirl fan of the community. People just use "spartan" to refer to me, but that doesn't mean the 432 is just a random number I put there for no reason, it's an important part of it and all. So, yeah, as I said I'm a gundam fan, though I like anime in general (Of course, not all). I spend my time playing videogames, drawing (mainly catgirls and characters related to my "Akantos" project), and I also like to collect stuff from all the anime I've watched, I personally think my collection is a nice one.

I'm actually studying Modern Languages, Culture and Communication, studying English and Japanese as main languages. I'm about to finish my third year and get to the fourth and last year. Even though I'm usually seen as an extremely lazy person, I can get shit done and finish stuff before the deadlines.

Sooo, here, have a random chibi catgirl:

HORY SHET
  • We are Jalern.

Existence is a fallacy.

The very nature of non-existence defines the shackles in which we are bound.

Jalern is all and nothing.

Unity is the absence of self.

Deliver us from the pseudo-individual mass which is subjalern.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 0
    I am a strange gamer named Astrangegamer, and for my first official introduction since originally joining, here's some information about me in one place. Computer programming and philosophy are my two biggest interests, but I also like studying art, history, writing, physics (more in concept), ideas, psychology, sociology, teaching, life and many more subjects. If anyone ever wants to learn programming, I can help with that.

For more information about anything about me, ask.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    Ohai der. Karhu05 aka Ted reporting in! I'm a cheerful fellow from Estonia, and I like to make horribly immature jokes about your mom, while simultaneously being interested in astronomy, science, and space (one of the reasons I became interested in the planetoid series back in 2010). My hobbies include karate and a bit of python programming, in which I am nub-tier. I also used to make PS art. Take a peek at this one:
    EDIT: Image size too big, so I actually had to use muh HTML skills that I learned in school. Who'd da thunk I'd ever need to use it?

Alright, the games I like!
    Those would include FTL, Battlefield Bad Company 2 & Battlefield 3, despite it being terribly bug-ridden, also Europa Universalis IV, and others.
    That's about it, I guess.
    Cheers. I am Kerlc.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
    I wanted to copy my introduction from the last forum but it is not enough.

I am Deadsoul/Odi-696 and I like playing computer games , riding bikes , pissing off women that think they are always right ( men too ) . Currently I am in 1st year of high school .I like wearing black and I don't worship the devil/satan/lucifer as a lot of people think.
    russians hitting russians in russia because they are russin'
    I am Gheiter, the true mastermind behind everything. Elmzran won't admit it, but it's true.
    Asides from that, I administrate this place, make games, play games, do vector and pixel graphics and enjoy exploring forests for a lack of better exploration places.
    That may also be because I live in a place where forest is the only thing around - Finland.
    This is still not our universe.
    I am Gheiter, the true mastermind behind everything. Elmzran won't admit it, but it's true.
    Asides from that, I administrate this place, make games, play games, do vector and pixel graphics and enjoy exploring forests for a lack of better exploration places.
    That may also be because I live in a place where forest is the only thing around - Finland.
    You will be burned at the stake for heresy.
    /(?##~##)/
    I'm fireproof. Good luck.
  • Wait... we have a stake?

• No, but we have steak.

And Steak > Stake
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • How will this affect the steakholders?

• They won't be able to hold the steaks anymore and will have to use a fork and knife like civilised people.
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

• I see.

• (I looked to see if I said anything on that introduction topic on the last forums. I didn't say crap and looking at those old posts of mine was incredibly painful.)

New introduction: My name is gravybatter and as of writing this I am a seal 15 year old male of the homo sapiens sapiens variety. I live in California, USA, but not on the coastline. I set my primary interests on Music and Gaming, but am also interested in writing, minor sketching, trippy things, dreams, space, the like. I am also a more social person than I used to be and am in my high school's instrumental and jazz bands. I like the sciences and will most likely take up a career involving biology (astronomy would be awesome if it were convenient). My religion is Croissantian, which descends from the Helix Fossil.

I don't have much else to say.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
    I see.
    My religion is Croissantian, which descends from the Helix Fossil.
    Can you explain this more in depth? I'm not familiar with it.

• I see.
    He worships Omastar.

➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • He worships Omastar.
    Lies.
    I see.
    Basically, my friend drew a picture of the Helix Fossil, and I thought it looked like a Croissant. And that is how it happened. We're currently writing the Holy Book of Croissant, the Croissantinomicon. We also hid a Croissant in our hotel room.

May Croissant watch over us all.
    Howdy all, I am CobaltBlade. Squeezing all of my interests down to two highlights are gaming and history. I am an athlete, my main sport is swimming.

There.
    To establish peace, and destroy the Strange.

Member of Planetoid Community since November 2010.
    Hello again, finally made a new account :P
    Hello there, PolakZ.
  • Welcome PolakZ, but I think I prefer your evil twin ZkaloP better.

Also, ASG's son needs to get onto the new site already.

Also, ASG's son needs to get onto the new site already.
    Not sure if slowpoke or joking.

• Also, ASG's son needs to get onto the new site already.

Not sure if slowpoke or joking.
    Neither. ASG's April Fools joke inspired me and so I successfully brought his son from the realm of fantasy into reality.
    Ah. That makes more sense. You're summoning ASG's son from the the nonexistence.
  • Is the future a part of Jalern? If so, then it's arguable that my son already exists.

Either way, I'll invite him.

He worships Omastar.

Lies.

I see.

Basically, my friend drew a picture of the Helix Fossil, and I thought it looked like a Croissant. And that is how it happened. We're currently writing the Holy Book of Croissant, the Croissantinomicon. We also hid a Croissant in our hotel room.

May Croissant watch over us all.
    I see. Interesting.

EDIT: Oops, double posted.

• Also, ASG's son needs to get onto the new site already.
    Also someone needs to re-invite Captain Fantastic.

Captain Fantastic is our best member. I'm seriously hurt that he has not yet returned.
    /(?##~##)/
  • Hi, my name is Emily. EMILY. That is my real name, and you guys always called me Skye, which is actually my middle name. I like to be creative and stuff. I love everything about fashion. I love everything about history. I love (mostly) everything about me. I will suddenly disappear for months at a time, so lets hope you do not miss me.