Spaech

Made this:
image
Have fun masturbating to it.
This is still not our universe.

Comments

  • Awesome.
    Gheiter said:

    Made this:
    image
    Have fun masturbating to it.

    While the picture is nice, I don't do that.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

    These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • Wow.

    A real space donut.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • Posts: 0
    Ooh, sexy.

    Awesome.

    Gheiter said:

    Made this:
    image
    Have fun masturbating to it.

    While the picture is nice, I don't do that.
    Lies.
  • Posts: 0
    That is quite possibly the best way to propose to Sauron I have ever seen.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • WHERE ARE THE DOCKING PORTS?!
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

    [3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

    [10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • Posts: 419
    Kerlc said:

    That is quite possibly the best way to propose to Sauron I have ever seen.

    He accepted <3
    This is still not our universe.
  • Mokushi said:

    Ooh, sexy.

    Awesome.

    Gheiter said:

    Made this:
    image
    Have fun masturbating to it.

    While the picture is nice, I don't do that.
    Lies.
    No, it's true. Proof
    Gheiter said:

    Kerlc said:

    That is quite possibly the best way to propose to Sauron I have ever seen.

    He accepted <3</p>
    Nice. When is the wedding?
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

    These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • Posts: 419


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    This is still not our universe.
  • Gheiter said:


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    Sauron is a girl.

    Probably.

    That's what she told me.



    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 0
    Gheiter said:


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    WHAT?! They had the nerve to accept an engagement and cheat on you?

    Gheiter said:


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    Sauron is a girl.

    Probably.

    That's what she told me.
    Who is she?
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

    These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • Gheiter said:


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    WHAT?! They had the nerve to accept an engagement and cheat on you?

    Gheiter said:


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    Sauron is a girl.

    Probably.

    That's what she told me.
    Who is she?
    Sauron.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • Posts: 419
    Circular Sauronification.
    This is still not our universe.
  • Gheiter said:


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    WHAT?! They had the nerve to accept an engagement and cheat on you?

    Gheiter said:


    Nice. When is the wedding?

    NEVER. Sauron cheated on me. That bastard.
    Sauron is a girl.

    Probably.

    That's what she told me.
    Who is she?
    Sauron.
    How are you so sure?
    Gheiter said:

    Circular Sauronification.

    Sounds like something... What does Sauronification do?
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

    These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • Posts: 0
    Nice Spaech drawing. Do you have a larger version? I'd like to add it to my random desktop background image pool.
    /(?##~##)/
  • Posts: 419
    This is still not our universe.
Sign In or Register to comment.