I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SOOO, um, what is new? who is new ? anyone else got back ? someone left? what are you up to? any new projects on their way to the tresh bin ?

I will be honest to you I drifted from this place, onixoid left and I started posting less and less and then for a month I was just reading and I stopped coming.So I was bored in computer class ( where I am now ) and decided to see what you guys are up to.
russians hitting russians in russia because they are russin'

Comments

• Oh wow, hello again.

can't speak for the others but I've just been playing games lately :P
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Welcome back. I've basically degrading to posting whatever random interjection donde esta la biblioteca?
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
    Honestly, not much. Whatever happened to Onixoid?

Due to me being in college, there hasn't been time for projects in almost a year. We just post stuff, Jalern does his CYOA series, and I learn shit in my classes. I've also been playing games a little bit more, just got GTA V and KSP. I also need to finish setting up that Steam group.

I have finals coming up, plus other stuff. Most likely an internship for the Summer.
    /(?##~##)/
  • This one is finishing his degree. In a month or so I may become a graduate in Modern languages, Culture and Communication. And after that... no clue what I'm gonna do.

Welcome back, anyway. Good to see people alive and stuff.
    Heya there!
    I've been doing school stuff mainly.
    This is still not our universe.
    Well I guess onix drifted away too. After those failed MC servers we didn't really do much stuff ( and he didn't have anything to do with planetoid defense ) so yea. Anyway he is still breathing and living. Changed a lot in the past year or 2. So I haven't caught up on everything so what is this steam group you are talking about ?
  • It's a result of a suggestion by Spartan and the extreme procrastination of Elm.

Basically it's a half-formed group with no reason to exist.
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

• It's a result of a suggestion by Spartan and the extreme procrastination of Elm.

Basically it's a half-formed group with no reason to exist.

That's a... pretty accurate description, yeah.

• edited April 2015 Posts: 0
    Yeah. Less procrastination, more "shit, I have finals and lots of studying"

I tried sending everyone invites but I guess they didn't go through?

EDIT: Nah they went through. Now I just gotta add stuff or whatever. There's really not much of a point to it besides another communication method.
    Deadsoul said:

Well I guess onix drifted away too. After those failed MC servers we didn't really do much stuff ( and he didn't have anything to do with planetoid defense ) so yea. Anyway he is still breathing and living. Changed a lot in the past year or 2. So I haven't caught up on everything so what is this steam group you are talking about ?

Glad to hear he's alive. I've also changed a lot in the past couple years. Started exploring and photographing abandoned buildings as well. Speaking of which, I should post some of photos on here. I also learned a ton about programming, ACTUAL real programming, plus lots of good programming practices, including design and code commenting.
    /(?##~##)/
    well we started learning C in school so depending on how far we get I might be able to help in future projects ( doubt it ). Also anyone hear from out french guy, umm hoodzie was it ? I haven't seen him for a long time while I was here and I don't see him now, so does anyone know what is going on with him ?
    He's also in a gamedev school, doing fancy things from what I can tell.
    This is still not our universe.
    I'm also still alive.

Y'know, in case anyone was wondering.
    Mokushi said:

I'm also still alive.

Y'know, in case anyone was wondering.

Good <3

<blockquote class="UserQuote">
    Deadsoul said:

well we started learning C in school so depending on how far we get I might be able to help in future projects ( doubt it ). Also anyone hear from out french guy, umm hoodzie was it ? I haven't seen him for a long time while I was here and I don't see him now, so does anyone know what is going on with him ?

I actually learned C last semester, and now some C++. Good languages.
    /(?##~##)/
  • I know English, a fairly useful language IMO.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
    C# or gtfo

• Elm stated that I am making a story

That is incorrect, I am making a conscious effort to procrastinate instead of writing a story
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Welcome back to the community.

On Onixoid, so that's what happened.

As for me, I have been primarily busy with school and work, so haven't been as active. In my own projects, I'm mostly working on a larger programming concept and engine hybrid.

As for the community, I figure we come here out of habit and to converse. We still know each other (in some sense) after all.

On the French person, Heart of Darkness (sometimes called HoD or Hodzy), I haven't heard, so all said is new to me.

On Mokushi, hello and welcome back, too.

On C, C#, and C++, they are all good for different reasons.

As far as Jalern's story, it is being made, even if slowly.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    I'm doing studywork, playing KSP and just generally being slightly mad.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao