PC problem , need help

So my PC randomly shut down and when I started it it ran windows startup repair and tried to fix my files. My brother took the PC apart and concluded the hard drive did its days, we got a new one , booted windows 7 and everything like last time. 2 days ago mid game my keyboard lost connection ( didn't even touch the damn thing) and since it is a PS2 keyboard I had to restart. Yesterday my keyboard didn't respond at all, it flashes on startup but nothing more so I had to do system restore without it. Today when I started the PC the mouse didn't respond (USB mouse) or should I say move because clicking work and it did light up so it has power. Any of you know what a problem could be, my idea is the motherboard but I am not sure
russians hitting russians in russia because they are russin'

Comments

Could be the drivers are out of date. Check for new ones

It could also be a virus or malware. Preform a full virus and malware scan.

And of course, there's also the chance that the keyboard and mouse have died on you. Try with a different mouse and keyboard.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • Download more viruses. Eventually there will be a point where there's so many viruses that none of the viruses can function since they're all competing for the same thing.

➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Could also be that the USB ports are shot.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
    If the USB ports are shot, then there's a good chance the motherboard is shot as well. If that's the case, get a new motherboard (make sure it has the same CPU chipset, RAM support, etc) and put it in. It'll be annoying to take everything out, but it's probably WAY cheaper than getting a new computer, especially if your motherboard is older.
    /(?##~##)/
  • I fear the day when I get new components.

I have no idea what the inside of my machine is like, as I assembled it while half asleep.
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

CPU-Z ID is your friend.
    /(?##~##)/
  • I know whats in it, I just don't know how it's assembled...

Thanks for all the advice , I will probably have it checked out by someone who knows more about it than me.
  • I have nothing helpful to add that hasn't been said other than: What was done with the older hard drive?

Download more viruses. Eventually there will be a point where there's so many viruses that none of the viruses can function since they're all competing for the same thing.

Three stooges syndrome?
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    I think my brother just put it somewhere in the house
    I'd place my bet on faulty USB drivers. That, or both your keyboard and mouse decided to die simoltaneously.
    This is still not our universe.
    A suicide pact, you say.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • Deadsoul said:

Due to the other failing items, are you sure the hard drive failed and not just other things made it appear to be?

Deadsoul said:

Due to the other failing items, are you sure the hard drive failed and not just other things made it appear to be?
    Well startup repair tried to fix my files and failed and after we replaced the hard drive it worked for a few days, but I will ask him to try to put it back once we get the PC back(I gave it to someone who knows more about them than me and my bro so...)
  • Deadsoul said:

Deadsoul said:

Well startup repair tried to fix my files and failed and after we replaced the hard drive it worked for a few days, but I will ask him to try to put it back once we get the PC back(I gave it to someone who knows more about them than me and my bro so...)
    I see and all right.