Dank memes

Now that I've got your attention, what is everyone doing in the summer? Personally, I've been shitposting, playing EUIV, Terraria, learning HTML, CSS & Javascript and procrastinating.

Comments

➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Other than procrastinating: school, work, life dramas, and some of my own programming projects. The programming project involves experiments with AI, including giving it an email. I'll probably have something to show the community soon on it.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    Succumbing to peer pressure exerted by one peer and playing Muv-luv. Otherwise, doing some writing and nothing much otherwise.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • Terraria and space animes.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • I've just been trying to find ways to get out of the house and working, both of which have been successful thus far. I've also had some interesting dreams, including one where I went into orbit around Mars just to crash land in the Alaskan wilderness and one where I was being chased by a gang while carrying furniture from a Thai restaurant.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • Kerlc said:

Succumbing to peer pressure exerted by one peer and playing Muv-luv. Otherwise, doing some writing and nothing much otherwise.

YES

About me, massive amounts of nothing. And Muv-Luv A LOT OF IT.
    Also a bit of work but meh.
    Training, more training and planing to do more training , also watching series and animes
    russians hitting russians in russia because they are russin'
  • Deadsoul said:

Training, more training and planing to do more training , also watching series and animes

What kind of training?

• edited July 2015 Posts: 0
    Gym, pool, watching movies, reading books, sleeping during the day, playing games, listening to music, dealing with myself and trying to convince my parents to let me do what I want

You don't want to know what kind of training. It's dangerous. He almost killed me.

Deadsoul said:

What kind of training?
    I am traing in the special martial art that can legally be trained only by at least 75% (blood) croats, it is very dangerous and very, very deadly.

Jk, I am training MMA and going to the gym , planning to do some exercises at home and probably gonna start running

russians hitting russians in russia because they are russin'
  • Deadsoul said:

Deadsoul said:

What kind of training?
    I am traing in the special martial art that can legally be trained only by at least 75% (blood) croats, it is very dangerous and very, very deadly.

Jk, I am training MMA and going to the gym , planning to do some exercises at home and probably gonna start running

I see.