Experimental Community Game - Interest Check

For the various experiments I'm working on with AI, one of them involves it learning about a world through abstract means. After some early testing offline, I think a version of it is ready to be play-tested by the community. It's not downloadable but rather a game that is playable over text somewhat similar to Jalern's CYOA.

The game goes as follows. I would make a fairly simple map diagrammed on a grid. Think like a chessboard or a grid-based game if you need a visual. On this map, there are different objects with different physics. The community plays as a single player on this grid. I would deliver information about what you can see on it and your abilities. Working together however you choose, your goal is to figure out the entire map, and how everything works on it. You can take as many notes as needed and discuss as much as you need to. Each turn, I'll need to hear somehow what your confirmed decision is. How you decide to confirm, whether by vote, a specific person saying, or another means is up to you. If more than one person plays, that will be your first decision. You must all travel as one for this first round.

Once all is figured out, everyone will win except maybe me. Occasionally, you can ask me questions about how accurate you are, but not that often, as the main goal is to see how much you can figure it out on your own.

Here is a demo:

ASG: On this tile, it contains the following adjectives:
- black
- square
Your abilities are:
- left
- up
- down
- right
- pause
Community: Okay, so we know this tile is a black square. We should look around the map. I think we should go left.
Community: *votes*
Community: We want to go left.
ASG: You move to the left. On this tile, it contains the following adjectives:
- white
- square
Your abilities are:
- left
- up
- down
- right
- pause
- activate (new)
After this move, you know those two tiles for that time and activate is now an ability, but not necessarily why. The puzzles on how something works can be anything, but they won't be ridiculous like: Every prime number turn, except on Tuesdays, blue tiles switch all explored white tiles with a flamingo.

Is anyone interested in trying it out? Let me know if there are any questions about the game.
Poll
  1. Interest Check9 votes
    1. I want to play.
      66.67%
    2. I'm not sure if I will play.
      22.22%
    3. I don't want to play.
      11.11%
    4. I don't understand the game.
        0.00%
How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
- Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.

Comments

• seems interesting
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • I really want to play this, maybe we can have a section for it with different topics ( it would probably make it easier to discuss and all that)
    russians hitting russians in russia because they are russin'
    It sounds very interesting.
  • I'm down.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • I'll see how it is executed and then decide if I want to participate.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
    I might be interested. Not promising anything.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
    All right. I have started making the world and new topics.
    Deadsoul said:

I really want to play this, maybe we can have a section for it with different topics ( it would probably make it easier to discuss and all that)

Good idea. @Gheiter or @Elmzran Can I have a section for this?

Here are the topics to put in it:
    - This one
    - http://boards.planetoidcommunity.com/index.php?p=/discussion/521/asg-hints
    - http://boards.planetoidcommunity.com/index.php?p=/discussion/522/decision-means

I'll make the main game topic once the means of decision are chosen in this topic: http://boards.planetoidcommunity.com/index.php?p=/discussion/522/decision-means .

I might as well give it a try. I'll go ahead and create a section.
    /(?##~##)/
    Elmzran said:

I might as well give it a try. I'll go ahead and create a section.

Thanks. I have now moved all topics there and posted the main game topic.