Rimworld

Rimworld is my latest obsession. Anyone play this one?
/(?##~##)/

Comments

• No.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
    I played it waaay back in its earliest alphas.
    This is still not our universe.
    I played it a couple versions ago. Found it far too easy to game the system but then again seasoned DF player here.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
    I just picked it up, seems pretty fun. Definitely easier than DF, but still a challenge. Lost my first two colonies, third one is currently going strong though.

I may actually start playing DF again as a result of this lol
    /(?##~##)/
    I've started playing a colony and found I made it unbeatable quite quickly. Had to impose artificial limits on my playstyle just to get even remotely threatened by things. I do like the combat system in Rimworld, though I prefer it with the combat rebalance mod.

If you're gonna start playing DF, remember to use the Lazy Newb Pack, which comes prepackaged with all sorts of useful utilities that make playing the game more manageable, like Dwarf Therapist.
  • looks cool but I'll pass until its finished.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
    What difficulty did you try it on when you last played, Kerlc? I'm not sure how new the AI Storytellers are, but apparently there's 3 kinds with 5 different levels of difficulty.
    /(?##~##)/
    I've played mostly the entirely random one, starting off with the lower difficulties and then moving on to the higher ones. It's the most interesting one to play, I find.

Also fuck plagues. Those were the things that gave me the most problems and, when coupled with a lack of medicines what caused the downfall of most of my colonies. Invasions you can proof against, but diseases can be right treacherous bastards, so stock up on medication.
  • I haven't tried it yet, but the trailer for it looks interesting.
    Kerlc said:

I've played mostly the entirely random one, starting off with the lower difficulties and then moving on to the higher ones. It's the most interesting one to play, I find.

Also fuck plagues. Those were the things that gave me the most problems and, when coupled with a lack of medicines what caused the downfall of most of my colonies. Invasions you can proof against, but diseases can be right treacherous bastards, so stock up on medication.

Tips noted.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    Kerlc said:

I found that out the hard way in my second colony. Almost destroyed my third colony, but I'm still going strong now with it.
    /(?##~##)/
    Herbal medicines man. Not as good as the right stuff but more easily stockpileable.
  • That's not right, Herbal medicines are obviously better.

Why else would they have the word Herbal in them?
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

because Herbal is a word designed by the Man to keep us down.

TIL Herbal Toothpaste heals anything
    /(?##~##)/
  • Herbal Poison will assure you don't get any more diseases for the rest of your life or no money back.

• Herbal Poison will assure you don't get any more diseases for the rest of your life or no money back.

*applies only to fatal diseases
    **relatives are not applicable for this claim
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!

*applies only to fatal diseases
    **relatives are not applicable for this claim
    Actually, it applies to all diseases. It assures you will not get any more by preventing them from accessing the living parts of you. Relatives can get no money back as well if they pay shipping and handling fees.

• "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler