SFA:CYOA - Spartan's Futile Attempt at CYOA things

Read the title. I'm shamelessly copying Jelran.
UNLIMITED SLIGHTLYMODIFIEDYETALMOSTPLAGIARIZED IDEAS.
Drawings are not a thing here. AT LEAST NOT NOW.
Enjoy :D

Also, this is related to that story I was writing on a blog and that has been ded for more than a year or two now.
You don't need to read it to get this. It just might help identify useless references at some point.




RESUMMONED?




You open your eyes after what seems to have been an eternity.
Or just a few days.
Maybe simply a few minutes.
It just felt long.

It is dark.
It is absurdly dark.
You try to move your head so that you may be able to see something not dark.
But you can't move.
You can only open and close your eyes, but no matter where you look, it's all dark.
You seem to be laying down, on or under something.
Or maybe INSIDE something?

You feel what seems to be covering you, It's like... soil, dirt?
Cold to the touch.
It is definitely something like that.
Below you, however, you feel something different.
Almost like you were laying atop a pile of sharp sticks.
A lot of them.
It is rather uncomfortable.
Not excessively, though.

There's also a rather painful feeling.
One you wonder why you didn't notice sooner.
As if there was something quite big and sharp stuck somewhere in your torso.
Besides what you can touch in your position, there's nothing else you can feel around you.

Oh, just one other thing.
The faint feeling of the magic that keeps you alive.
The magic that faded away time ago.
And yet it is back.
What meaning could that have?

Considering the fact that just laying down isn't accomplishing anything, you ponder your possibilities.
What do you do?

1 - Just stay still and don't do anything.
2 - Focus on the magic.
3 - Try to remember whatever it is that left you in such state.
4 - Just get the hell out of wherever you are through sheer strength and willpower.
5 - Other (if there is anything else one can do in such position)
image
image
«134

Comments

  • 5 - Jimmy the thing in our torso, will it go deeper, looser? Either way, more interesting than a void of darkness.

    edit: if this is what I think it is I will fly to spain and murder you, spartan
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Posts: 0
    4, definitely.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • Posts: 0
    Some combination of 3 and 4.
  • 4 but with shouting
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • Posts: 400
    So, guess that means 4 wins. Might just throw a lil' bit of 3 and Jelran's 5 in the mix, but just a little something.
    image
    image
  • Posts: 400
    You think about your situation for a moment.
    Something has to be done.
    And trying to get out of your predicament seems to be the best course of action.

    First, though, you worry about the "thing" lodged into your torso.
    Maybe you could do something about it before trying anything else.
    But.
    Can't reach it.
    You seem to be buried and only the left arm seems able to reach it.
    And even so, you can't grab or move it.
    You can only touch it, and feel what seems to be cold metal.
    The touch brings back some memories, though.
    You died in a battlefield.
    Most likely where you are right now.
    You were the only one left standing, or so you believed, when you felt something run you through and your magic supply ran out.
    Who did it, though, that is something you can't remember.
    And you don't care at the present time.
    You only care about getting out.

    Having just come back from the dead, you worry about whether you have strength.
    Your body is currently only running on magic.
    None of your organs are working right now.
    Them healing and replenishing your blood is going to take a while.
    But it seems whoever or whatever is supplying you with energy has enough to spare.
    You can only hope the effort and movement doesn't make the thing in your torso rip you apart.
    It seems to be lodged in rather firmly, though.
    It might just come out together with you.

    You can't help but wonder whether you will be able to just do this with strength alone.
    Who knows how deep you are.

    You focus all the energy you can muster and start pushing upwards with everything you have.
    You push against what seems to be an unmovable wall.
    You keep pushing.
    You intend to keep at it until your energy runs out or you get out.
    As if for some strange you believed it would help, you start shouting as you push, using up the little air you had inside.
    In your current state breathing is not a necessity, so you just keep at it.

    After shaking and pushing you start feeling the ground giving way around your right arm.
    A start, but not enough.
    You keep going, pushin and pushing.
    Bringing your recently resurrected body to its limits.

    You push, you shout.
    The ground shakes, your right arm starts moving more freely and you push your body to follow.
    Finally, your right arm doesn't find anymore opposition.
    It's out.
    You push with the rest of your body.
    The element lodged in your torso follows.
    You grab at the ground with your clawed gauntlet on your right arm.
    You pull yourself.
    Finally, your head emerges from the cold ground.

    image

    You look to the sky.
    It's night time.
    You keep pulling your body upwards.
    Your whole torso comes out.
    What seems to be a big two-handed sword impaling you also comes out.
    And finally, your legs.

    You kneel on the ground and stare blankly at the sky.
    You look around your position, there's no one else in sight.
    There seem to be a lot of half buried corpses around, also swords, shields, lances... all kinds of weapons.
    Trying to stand up, you realize you've consumed a lot of energy and it may take a while to recover enough to move freely.
    But you may not have the time to wait around.
    There's also the sword still impaling you.
    You can see it's a big one, but can't recognize any details with so little light.

    What should you do now that you are free?

    1 - Start moving right away, checking the surrounding area takes priority.
    2 - Stay still and recover, nobody wants to find a possible enemy while out of energy.
    3 - Something else?
    image
    image
  • 2.
    No rush without impetus.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Hey, another story. I wonder where this will lead. It's not the story I was expecting in the beginning. Hmmm...

    2 and 3. Look around but also examine oneself.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

    These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • Posts: 0
    3 with a smattering of 2, look at your surroundings while resting for a bit.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • 2 as well as 3, do some passive actions of the looking, examining, and resting variety.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • Posts: 0
    2. But stay vigilant - enemies can still find us.
  • Posts: 400
    So option 2 while remaining vigilant is the choice.

    I'll work with that now.
    image
    image
  • edited January 6 Posts: 400
    Considering recovery to be a priority, you sit, try to relax and focus on it.
    The night today seems to be really dark.
    The moon can barely be seen due to all the clouds covering the sky.
    The only thing you can see are the reflections of the moonlight on the blades of the swords scattered about you.
    You only hear the sound of the wind around you.

    Once the magic has started flowing properly again, you take a moment to relax your focus and examine your situation.
    You are sitting in a field where a battle took place long ago.
    There are only corpses and forgotten weapons in the area.
    Nature has reclaimed most of the place, and if it weren't for the rusting weapons, it would be hard to know what happened here.
    Meanwhile, you yourself aren't in a really good shape.

    You then take a moment to examine yourself.
    So much time buried has taken a toll on your body.
    While probably as strong as a common human at the current level, you feel quite weak for your standards.
    You are still confident on your skills, though.
    There is also the matter of your pale hair having grown to a size beyond ridiculous, it could become a hindrance.
    Still, that is not a pressing matter.
    There is, however, the important matter of the sword still impalled in your torso.
    It is lodged in firmly, but you could most likely pull it out with some degree of effort.
    And the pain that would follow.
    Since your blood hasn't begun flowing yet, pulling it out wouldn't cause any blood loss.
    But the action could still have other adverse effects.
    You are currently entirely relying on the magic energy that your new source is supplying you with.
    But you don't know how long that will last.

    After waiting for a short while, you consider your energy to be at a decent level.

    You tentatively place your hands around the hilt of the sword in your torso.

    image

    You consider the possiblity of just pulling it out right then.
    While you are lost in thought, however, something else happens around you.
    A sudden noise brings you back from your thoughts.

    Steps.

    You look around, examining your surroundings.
    There.
    To your right, not too far away, you see what seems to be a light source of some kind, moving.
    Most likely someone holding a torch.

    There's someone coming.
    Or at least passing by real close.
    Maybe the noise you caused getting out of your makeshift grave alerted someone close by.
    You are still keeping both hands around the sword.

    The area is an open plain, there's no way to hide yourself if the light aims your way.
    Without a proper weapon, while fighting would be a possibilty, it would also be harder.
    What do you do?

    1 - Take out the sword. You don't know if you will be in any shape to defeat a possible enemy afterwards, though, but at least you'll get rid of one obstacle.
    2 - Leave the sword where it is and confront the intruder however you can.
    3 - Feign death if it does any good.
    image
    image
  • Interesting how the assumption of it being a threat is there. We don't know how we got here, but we're wary, thinking it is the intruder and not us. Hmmm...

    2, but have the weapon ready. A torch in one hand means one hand doesn't have a weapon. Given our circumstances, I think we shouldn't be too hasty. At the same time, be ready.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

    These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • Posts: 0
    3, feign death.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • 3 - Feign death if it does any good.
    -- Poorly
    'Fuck off im dead'

    Perhaps not in those exact words
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • edited January 6 Posts: 400
    You slowly let yourself fall to the side.
    And there you lie, feigning death while still holding the sword with your hands.
    The light is still in your field of vision.
    It's not moving directly towards you, though.
    As it gets closer, however, you can also hear the noises that come from someone wearing some sort of armor.
    The entity must be wearing one, then.

    For some reason you hear the sound of flowing water.
    Suddenly, the light goes out.
    And you hear someone shouting.



    Voice - "OH SHIT, WHAT-- WHY-- WHO---"



    You hear the clear sound of someone running around erratically.



    Voice - "OH GOD NO, PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO"



    The shouts are getting closer.
    Suddenly, you feel a kick or something similar on your chestarmor and then a body hitting the ground behind you.



    Voice - "WHAT THE FUCK, SHIT I'M TOO YOUNG TO---"



    And then from somewhere not too far away.



    Voice 2 - "PFFFFT, HAHAHAHAHAHA"



    There's somene else laughing histerically somewhere close.
    You are still laying on the ground, trying not to move or make any noises.


    Voice - "WHO'S--- YOU, MOTHERFUCKER."



    A torch is light up not far away from your position.
    As a matter of fact, the source is standing pretty much in front of you.
    You have a clear view of their boots and the lowest part of their armor.
    SInce you don't want to make any moves or open your eyes more because you are feigning death, you can't see anything else.


    Voice 2 - "Oh man, I wish I could have seen your face. Just hearing was awesome, though."

    Voice - "Cut the crap, you asshole. I thought I was a goner for sure! I SHOULD HAVE KNOW THE MOMENT YOU STARTED STUDYING SHITWATER MAGIC!"

    Voice 2 - "Totally worth it."

    Voice - You cunt.



    It would seem the guy in front played a prank on the other one.
    It also is a bit hard for you to understand everything they say.
    While it is a language you know, the accent is rather different and some words may have changed.
    It's been a while since you died, then.

    That doesn't concern you now, though.
    What concerns you now is the fact that both of them are next to you.
    You are still feigning death here.
    You are not breathing, your skin is still pale as the snow and there's a sword impalled in your chest.
    It should be convincing enough.


    Voice - "Your lack of common sense aside, my leg hurts, and quite bad. I think I hit a rock or something."

    Voice 2 - "I can't see any rocks big enough here... Maybe you hit one of the half buried armors. Look, there's one right here and... Uhm?"



    The man in front of you kneels.
    You can now catch a glimpse of the upper armor.
    Looks like light armor.
    The kind that village guards wear?
    Or at least used to be that way.


    Voice 2 - "I think this one is new, if it weren't it would have rotted away a long time ago."

    Voice - "You saying someone came to the ruins, murdered someone, left the body here and went on their merry way... and no one noticed anything?... if the cap finds out..."

    Voice 2 - "..."



    The seem to be deep in thought for a moment there.
    The one in front stands up and walks around you.
    The other seems to be moving too.


    Voice - "Hey, isn't that new too? That hole there... and those tracks... that lead directly to the body... and the bo...dy..."

    Voice 2 - "Fuck. No."

    Well, shit.
    What do you do.

    1 - Keep feigning death.
    2 - Keep feigning death, but make it clear that you are dead.
    3 - Put on a performance and try to make them shit their pants.
    4 - Fuck it, time to eviscerate the both of them.
    5 - Try to explain your situation?
    image
    image
  • Posts: 0
    3. Let's scare some peasants shitless.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • 3

    We have found our purpose in life/death.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • 3 and 5. If they aren't panicked after, try to explain.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

    These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • 3 - Put on a performance and try to make them shit their pants.

    Juggle swords/helmets

    If they arent impressed they can just fuck off.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • FCK YOU CUNT I VOTE 2 FUCK OFF IM DED
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Posts: 0
    3. Let's not be cowards here.
  • edited January 8 Posts: 400
    Since it seems your attempt at feigning death no longer has any effect, you decide to try something else.
    While the idea of just killing them is a rather tempting one, you decide against it.
    Can't start a new life just straight murdering people.

    So, you decide to put on a little show.

    You start moving slowly.
    First your arms, placed in a position to push you off the ground.


    Voice - OH GODS, OH GODS, OH GODS--



    You slowly push yourself up.
    You make sure to do it as calmly as you can manage.

    image

    You slowly turn your head to look at the both of them

    image

    They are frozen in place.
    They can't do more than just watch as the impalled corpse comes back to life in front of them.
    You stare at them with your dead white eyes.
    They are shaking.

    You proceed to lift yourself up.
    You make sure you never break eye contact with the guards.
    You are now standing straight up.
    And still staring at them.

    image

    The moonlight reflecting on your eyes makes the stare the more eerie

    You then proceed to place your right hand on the hilt of the impalled sword.
    If what you are going to do now doesn't scare them enough to make them run away or faint in the spot.
    Then you won't really know what else to do.

    The guard that was holding the torch finally drops it.

    As if it was the signal you were waiting for, you brace yourself for what you are about to do.
    Gathering as much strength as you can, you pull with your right hand.
    Making the unmistakable sound of flesh being ripped apart.
    The sword leaves your insides in a quick motion.
    Helped with your left hand, you completely pull it out.
    You have trouble hiding the pain.
    You manage to hold in any sounds that could show those two how painful that was.

    image

    You hear the clear sound that someone makes when puking.
    Shortly afterwards something heavy hitting the ground.
    The slightly metallic sound of the armor impacting confirms you it was most likely one of the guards collapsing.

    That must mean on fainted or something similar.
    Not enough.
    There's no light here, you are going to need some.

    You start chanelling some of your magic.
    A faint red glow can be seen in your eyes.
    Meanwhile you can clearly hear the pants and shaking of the remaining man.

    You channel the magic towards the sword in your right hand.
    It then starts glowing with a characteristic red light.
    The magic on its way there, however, cause another part of you to glow.
    The magic flowing inside you is also showing through the hole in your torso now.
    To those in front of you, you are the only source of light in the area.

    image

    You hear a rather loud scream.
    The scream then gets silenced by weird gargling noises accompained by another body hitting the ground.

    It seems the threat has been neutralized for now.
    Or at least it sounded that way.

    You have to admit you are rather new to this kind of flashy display, but it seemed to work out nicely.
    What do you do now?

    1 - Leave the field and get as far away as you can.
    2 - Check the bodies to make sure they are unconscicous and pose no threat.
    3 - Think of anything else?

    Note: The light emitted by the possessed sword can be increased at will. The brighter, however, the higher the cost, obviously. Just so you know it can be used like a torch of sorts.
    image
    image
  • 3 - shift bodies into a position where they wont drown in their own vomit. Then fuck off.

    Out of curiosity, would it be possible to create a momentary flashbang of light from the sword to either temporarily illuminate an area/dazzle foes?
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • 1, 2, and 3, inspect their bodies, steal any belongings of value, and then hightail it.

    Obviously we should be compensated for putting on such a grand spectacle.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • Posts: 0
    I go with Gravy. Loot is just the best.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • Posts: 400
    I shall update this tonight with what you have answered.

    And also to answer Jalern's question. Yes, it could be used that way, too. Magic reserves must not be in the red for that to succeed, though.
    image
    image
  • edited January 10 Posts: 400
    You approach the two bodies laying on the ground.
    One of them is lying down almost sideways and there's a little pool of something close to him.
    You assume it's related to the puking noises you hear earlier.
    You consider that this one is not going to die laying down like that.
    You get to the other guy, who seems to...
    Nah, he just almost drowned in his own waste.
    You move him enough to stop the man from drowning.
    Now then.

    You start going through their stuff, they aren't carrying much besides their equipment, though.
    They have small poaches with them, however.
    Some stuff that may be useful.

    You find:
    - Two short swords.
    - Two daggers
    - A bunch of keys you don't know what use they could have.
    - A small book that upon closer examination looks like a diary of sorts.
    - A wooden tablet with a white triangle drawn on it.
    - Two horns, those that make noises of alarm and stuff.
    - A water canteen.
    - A piece of bread.
    - Finally, a small map, with what seems like a route drawn, it is circular, however and seems rather short.

    The small poaches also count as loot.

    You expected to find some form of currency, but it seems they were carrying none.

    What do you bring with you?
    Bringing any of the two shortswords will mean adding the blade and its seath to your armor
    The daggers can be hidden inside the armor.
    Of the other things, you can carry four in each poach.
    However, the more poaches you carry, the heavier the burden, of course.

    You can pick everything, just some things, or nothing.

    You may vote what to bring with this list and its numbers:
    1 - Short swords. (Can vote 1 or 1x2)
    2 - Daggers (1 or 1x2)
    3 - A bunch of keys.
    4 - Small book.
    5 - Wooden tablet.
    6 - Horns. (1 or 1x2)
    7 - Water canteen.
    8 - Piece of bread.
    9 - Small map.

    EDIT: NO VOTE YET
    GOTTA EDIT
    image
    image
  • HORN

    Never too late to learn an instrument!
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    image
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
Sign In or Register to comment.