I dreamt about this place

Hey everyone. It's been so long. I am really good at this disappearing without a trace thing. That is until I'm reminded I haven't posted in a while. Long story short, last night I had a dream. I had come back to the community and what it had become was... futuristic? To say the least. The websites homepage was a virtual reality of it's own. (I recently got a VR set for Christmas) If I looked up I could see the stars and the galaxy, and it was like a great big theatre that ran classic movies on a large wall, all chosen by Jonathan, of course. The reason I had come back was because I had a grand idea for a game so amazing and so awesome that I needed some smart people to help. (Because, well, I was only ever good at drawing.) Now at the moment I fail to even remember the idea but I know it was somewhere between the lines of Dungeons and Dragons and a Neopets online RPG. (I recently started a DnD quest with some friends.) So for some reason I was 100% prepared to hire all of you. No clue why because in reality I am dead broke. But when I woke up, I remembered, and I wanted to talk. So hi everyone! I've missed you. Some updates are: I start my second semester of college in one week, I got a dog, and I got engaged and am currently living with my fiance. How has everyone been?

- Skye
imageimage

Comments

• edited January 5 Posts: 0
    That sounds like it could have been a rather curious idea.
    The websites homepage was a virtual reality of it's own. (I recently got a VR set for Christmas) If I looked up I could see the stars and the galaxy, and it was like a great big theatre that ran classic movies on a large wall, all chosen by Jonathan, of course.
    Well, that would be quite the sight. I DON'T TRUST ELM'S TASTE, DOE.
    NEVER TRUST THE ADMIN.

Also, welcome back for as long as you may be staying this time.

EDIT: Also, well, that's quite the change/advancement in life, engaged already? I thought things went slower nowadays, or maybe not.
    AM I CONSIDERED OLD ALREADY?
  • GIVE ME MONEY PLS
    Yes, hello, we all moved to Discord.
    Its like skype except you spam custom emotes.

I'm still working on my CYOA. Its a good diversion.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Welcome back to the community, Skye. Congrats on the developments.

On the ideas, interesting concepts. I'll look into that VR idea. For the hybrid game, perhaps some combination of growing your own character battle pets and a RPG like game instead of focusing on the hero?
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • edited January 5 Posts: 0
    >Hey everyone. It's been so long. I am really good at this disappearing without a trace thing.
    Welcome back. Also farewell in advance for when you disappear in about 2 weeks or so, and welcome back again when you come back after that.

>If I looked up I could see the stars and the galaxy, and it was like a great big theatre that ran classic movies on a large wall, all chosen by Jonathan, of course.
    I'm pretty sure Elm would choose to use a VR Planetoid forum space to fill it up with some kind of april fool's conglomerate of flashing spinning hallucinogenic animations and colors as well as the trendiest memes.

>I needed some smart people to help.
    You might need to look elsewhere in that case.

>How has everyone been?
    It's been aight.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
    Welcome back, Skye. If you could actually convince everyone to come together for a project it might just breathe some life back into this place.

Congratulations on getting a dog. And also your engagement.
    It's been aight. Doing stuff for college, fucking around with the Unity engine (i'm terrible at it tho) and running a Pathfinder campaign.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
    Hello Skye! How nice of you to dream of us.

I'm pretty sure Elm would choose to use a VR Planetoid forum space to fill it up with some kind of april fool's conglomerate of flashing spinning hallucinogenic animations and colors as well as the trendiest memes.

A 100% accurate description of what it would be like right there.
    This is still not our universe.
  • Thanks guys! Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Welcome back to the community, Skye. Congrats on the developments.

On the ideas, interesting concepts. I'll look into that VR idea. For the hybrid game, perhaps some combination of growing your own character battle pets and a RPG like game instead of focusing on the hero?

That sounds pretty cool actually. Like raising your own monsters and dragons for war. Like Spore but with predetermined species.

I'll think more on it. College keeps me pretty busy, but if I could get a group of decent coders and game developers it might actually be possible.
    imageimage
  • How has everyone been?

Mixed as a whole. More so, good lately.

Thanks guys! Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Welcome back to the community, Skye. Congrats on the developments.

That sounds pretty cool actually. Like raising your own monsters and dragons for war. Like Spore but with predetermined species.

I'll think more on it. College keeps me pretty busy, but if I could get a group of decent coders and game developers it might actually be possible.
    All right. I'm curious about how it will develop. I have some time in January, but I get busier afterwards.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    Gheiter said:

Hello Skye! How nice of you to dream of us.

A 100% accurate description of what it would be like right there.
    Can confirm, this is accurate as fuck. Prepare for an endless acid trip.

Also definitely welcome back, Skye. I've seen the pics of you and your fiance on FB, you both definitely look really happy. Best of luck! And yeah we're all active on Discord now, and you should join if you haven't yet. Even I hop on from time to time since it's way better than Skype.
    /(?##~##)/
  • If there was a project I wouldnt participate unless it was 'everything jalern wants', since im already working on my own shit.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • I'm glad you guys are so willing to help with a game I had in a dream. Haha. I'll try and think more on it and see what I come up with.

As for Discord, I made an account. So how do I get to you guys and let the shitposting begin?
    imageimage
    https://discord.gg/G27Cxmr

Just follow this link
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao