Wow

Wow, Ya'll came so far. You guys don't probably remember me but I was a member of the old community years ago.
This is so great!

Comments

• Aye. This place is pretty much just the dumping ground for my dumb shit now, theres no projects going on or anything.

Some of the community is on Discord , the designated shitposting zone.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • Aye. This place is pretty much just the dumping ground for my dumb shit now, theres no projects going on or anything.

Most of us are also involved with pathfinder and/or D&D 5e to some extent on discord as well.
    Gloop said:

Wow, Ya'll came so far. You guys don't probably remember me but I was a member of the old community years ago.
    This is so great!

I certainly remember you, albeit I remember nothing else other than you existed.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • We should definitely get a project going again, though
    imageimage
  • We should definitely get a project going again, though

Mostly everyone is busy.
  • doing somthing would be nice, but the combined skillset we have is kinda garbage

Like theres some people that draw, a guy that programs but basically never comes, apperantly music?
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • doing somthing would be nice, but the combined skillset we have is kinda garbage

Like theres some people that draw, a guy that programs but basically never comes, apperantly music?

I have no practical skillset myself.
  • I can both draw and sprite decently, but Im busy with my own shit. Elm is also busy. Gheiter sort of just, um, lurks and posts about his own projects on rare occasion - hes also busy.

Kerlc can sort of-kind of-code. If you convinced him, and the project magically aligned with my own preferences to the point id be willing to divert time from my own crap, then we could probably make something.

But then thats more like 'me and kerlc make something lel'

• Gloop said:

This is so great!

Welcome back to the community, Gloop. I remember you and some parts of the Gloop stories you posted in the past. How are you doing?

On projects, yeah, there's nothing being actively developed. Nonetheless, the community is still connecting.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • I remember the Gloop username, and maybe something related to one of the Planetoid races, but I can't remember anything specific. But yeah, a gloop was indeed part of the community.

Well, anyways, welcome back. But besides CYOA stuff and some RPing at times, there's not really much going on.
  • edited January 22 Posts: 0
    If we can't get good coders, why not create a short animated series? Can anyone animate? Jalern?

EDIT: Does Elm still own all rights to Planetoid?
    imageimage
    I think Metalsoul has them. He was doing something with it but that was a while ago IIRC.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • Kerlc said:

I think Metalsoul has them. He was doing something with it but that was a while ago IIRC.

I would say, lets do a short animated series or advertisement for the old P3 game. But we'd have to get in touch with Metal soul. SO the next best thing is why not create a whole new idea on our own?
    imageimage
  • Metalsoul was making Planetoid 3D and decided that the community shouldn't be compensated for its time.

We all know how that turned out.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • Was just looking through P3D gameplay and it looked like it had a lot of potential. :(
    imageimage
  • If we can't get good coders, why not create a short animated series? Can anyone animate? Jalern?

Nope.
  • I can slightly animate. Not too well though. Nothing fancy.
    imageimage
    I can rig 3D objects in Blender and make very basic animations, that's about it.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • That's good, we should just fool around with shit for now then.
    imageimage
  • edited January 24 Posts: 0
    As for the Planetoid series, here's what I last heard:
    - Metalsoul has copyrighted Planetoid. From what I can tell, Metalsoul is somewhat strict on the license. I had a Planetoid like game and Metalsoul wanted me to change its name and aspects.
    - I am not sure if Elmzran or anyone here has permission to build with its name anymore. Based upon the above, I'm guessing not.
    - The last known message from Metalsoul related to Planetoid was about Planetoid 5 planning before a somewhat sudden silence sometime before April 2015. Here was the website about it: http://the-planetoid-series.com/
    - Planetoid 3D was released, but was not a freeware game. I am not sure if it's available anywhere anymore, but I can look around.

• All I saw of it's availability was from Youtube videos. But it doesn't necessarily need to be Planetoid related. It's just that P3C is our roots. So maybe some sort of space age game?
    imageimage
  • I am now officially working on programming so sooner or later I can contribute in that sense (Heavily on the later side though; all I've done thus far is remove a space from copy-paste code that was giving everyone errors).
  • All I saw of it's availability was from Youtube videos. But it doesn't necessarily need to be Planetoid related. It's just that P3C is our roots. So maybe some sort of space age game?

I see. I'd try to help out with that space game idea. I wonder what to build, though. Hmmm...

I am now officially working on programming so sooner or later I can contribute in that sense (Heavily on the later side though; all I've done thus far is remove a space from copy-paste code that was giving everyone errors).

Let me know if I can help with that.

• I don't want to rehash old ideas, so maybe not a build your own civilization and ward off enemies game. Maybe a build your own space ship, attack planets for currency? Something like that with a bigger plot within itself.
    imageimage
    O shit, it's Gloop! We were like the best of buddies for a brief period in 2010 or something.

What's with all these past members coming back from the dead? What's next? nacho101 returning from the dead once more?
    This is still not our universe.
  • edited January 26 Posts: 0
    Gheiter said:

O shit, it's Gloop! We were like the best of buddies for a brief period in 2010 or something.

What's with all these past members coming back from the dead? What's next? nacho101 returning from the dead once more?

I miss freeman personally. Easily was the most memeable active member besides Elm.
  • edited January 27 Posts: 0
    Gheiter said:

Apparently CobaltBlade. Perhaps nacho101 is next, though.

• What ever happened to freeman anyways
    imageimage
  • What ever happened to freeman anyways

I am not sure. I just saw decreasing activity to the point of no posts. Anyone else know?

• edited May 7 Posts: 0

Can you pm me an invite to the discord server?
    Edit: nvm lmao I am blind