Profiles More Inventive?

I'd love to have a profile on here that can be more personalized with colors and backgrounds. I dunno, that's always been something that interested me, and you could always know a lot about a person by going to their MySpace or Gaia profiles.
imageimage

Comments

• You could petition elm if you want, but this place is pretty much dead.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • You say that and yet posts are being made.

Quite a few in fact.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • In terms of user influx, absolutely stagnant. The posting is mostly courtesy of the running stories.

I'm not against the idea, but among this small clan, I'm not sure if it would get much use.
  • I'd love to have a profile on here that can be more personalized with colors and backgrounds. I dunno, that's always been something that interested me, and you could always know a lot about a person by going to their MySpace or Gaia profiles.

That sounds fun, although I am not sure how doable that is on these boards. @Elmzran , thoughts?

You say that and yet posts are being made.

Quite a few in fact.

And it seems to be slightly increasing at that.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • In terms of user influx, absolutely stagnant.

I mean, isn't that the point? This is just a community forum, not some game support area.

If we started having a positive influx rate it would not only be quite jarring, but probably end in disaster.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • In terms of user influx, absolutely stagnant.

I mean, isn't that the point? This is just a community forum, not some game support area.

If we started having a positive influx rate it would not only be quite jarring, but probably end in disaster.
    You make a good point.

I dont have anything else to day really
  • At the same time, some past members are returning. Brand new members in a large enough number might cause problems, but I don't think a few would cause it as much. I don't think completely new members will come and stay long, though.

This place essentially lives on through the sheer stubbornness of its past users.
  • Mokushi said:

This place essentially lives on through the sheer stubbornness of its past users.

Stubborness and shitposting.

Never forget the shitposting.
  • I think if we started working on a few gaming projects again. This place would come alive. I'll see about getting UFO back here, his political discussions can be dangerously fun though, and if I recall correctly an argument occurred when he last left.

I have a few ideas for things, but once again I'm only good at writing/drawing. I'd need a team willing to volunteer a little time out of their schedule. Then again I need to be willing to give a little time too.

But all and all a project would do this site good.
    imageimage
  • edited January 22 Posts: 0
    For me it's always been easy enough to make time for specific things, but it's hard to make any commitments to a project that isn't laid out.

I have pretty much no interest in anything where members of the community would be able to contribute at this time. The only idea I have right now is to eventually make an Isaac mod based off of Jalern's CYOA, but I was planning on waiting until after the semester ended and I could learn a bit of Lua before thinking about doing it (I would certainly need art help for that when that comes around).
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG

• The only idea I have right now is to eventually make an Isaac mod based off of Jalern's CYOA, but I was planning on waiting until after the semester ended and I could learn a bit of Lua before thinking about doing it (I would certainly need art help for that when that comes around).

For obvious reasons, you'd have my support on that. I'm quite sure I could imitate the Isaac style if given ample time.

• As for UFO, there was a growing trend of political arguments. I don't know if they were perceived as fun in the end for everyone, though.

On projects, what are thoughts on a kind of digital novel with Jalern's CYOA story?

• >On projects, what are thoughts on a kind of digital novel with Jalern's CYOA story?
    That would be unnecessary and entirely self centered on my part.
  • A similar project idea: somewhere showing various member's projects and ideas rather than it be scattered.

• Yeah we could totally all pitch in and create an original webcomic of our own. And have people assigned to like writing, concept art, editing, and production. That actually sound like a lot of fun.

I understand that. There are only certain times that I can enjoy a good political discussion.
    imageimage
  • edited January 25 Posts: 0

A similar project idea: somewhere showing various member's projects and ideas rather than it be scattered.

I could certainly contribute to that by adding random shit I've made that's just saved on my hard drive such as this self-labeled Australian map created to display my lack of cultural/geographical awareness (and yes, I have since learned that "?????" is literally just called "Western Australia.")

• A similar project idea: somewhere showing various member's projects and ideas rather than it be scattered.

I could certainly contribute to that by adding random shit I've made that's just saved on my hard drive such as this self-labeled Australian map created to display my lack of cultural/geographical awareness (and yes, I have since learned that "?????" is literally just called "Western Australia.")

Why don't you create a map of some mystical land, just for funzies. Name it some crazy shit I don't care. We just need to get creative juices flowing.
    imageimage
  • I'm pretty content doing my own thing.

You might say that now but you're a pretty good contributor when it comes to creative shit
    imageimage

You might say that now but you're a pretty good contributor when it comes to creative shit
    When it comes to creative things, I tend to be disinterested unless I have utter, or at the very least overwhelming, dominion over the design. Hence why I work better alone, I believe.

• I can probably give you complete control over some concept art on monsters and creatures if you want
    imageimage
  • I can probably give you complete control over some concept art on monsters and creatures if you want

As I said before, I'm already working on something. If you do end up making something I could chip in a little if I feel like it, but I'm primarily interested in furthering my own projects.

Also, it would be far better to discuss such things over Discord.
  • Just private message me.
    imageimage
  • Just private message me.

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/
  • I hate you
    imageimage

Why don't you create a map of some mystical land, just for funzies. Name it some crazy shit I don't care. We just need to get creative juices flowing.

I hate you

Anytime someone says "I hate you" I can't help but think of the Gall-Peters projection (long story).

So because it's relevant here is the mystical land of Zekarius, which may or may not just be a Gall-Peters map flipped horizontally with people's DnD names used for labeling and stuff in my spiderman memes folder pasted on top.

Maybe I'll put thought into making something once it's not 1 AM with class in a few hours. I have been meaning to map out a world to eventually use for DMing, so I might do that.
  • Yeah we just recently created a map for our current DnD quest but I doubt I'll use it in context to a game or comic.
    imageimage
  • edited January 27 Posts: 0

Anytime someone says "I hate you" I can't help but think of the Gall-Peters projection (long story).

Is it related to this XKCD?

As for maps, perhaps a space themed one? For a random idea, perhaps we all start on a spaceship from cryosleep and improvise from there. We don't necessarily know at first and see how it plays out.

• Yeah I'll start working on some concept art, though I've never drawn ships before.
    imageimage