Luckily I never delete anything

The past is full of 13 year olds.
This is still not our universe.

Comments

• Some pretty legit ms paint skills right there.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • A lot of nostalgia but also not remembering some of these. What brought this on?
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
  • oh god it hurts
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • oh god it hurts

Still not as bad as when you go through your old youtube videos.
  • Acting like a goose as an early teen is to be expected. No big deal. Since everyone in the universe was a dumb teen, its fun to laugh together at it.

'If I had an Australian dollar for every time Freeman wrote too much for me to bother reading, I would mind-rape him into writing meaningless essays. He would be kept functional through drips.

I would also artificially inseminate women with his semen and see if their children had the same money-making ability.

If all goes well I would have found out how to create and mass produce matter from nothing.

I'm not sure what Australian dollars are made of, but I'm sure if we had an infinite amount of the material we could make some use of it.

I looked it up, they are primarily made of copper. So we could have an infinite supply of copper. Not sure how useful that would be.'

Here's a random post from me in 2014. Three years ago lol.

Nothing has changed.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!

A lot of nostalgia but also not remembering some of these. What brought this on?

Old members returning caused me to dive into the deepest depths of my hard drives.
    This is still not our universe.
  • That nostalgia trip.

Again.

Thank god we left that behind.
  • we are such mature now

i can do adult thing like eat a vegetable and avoid highschool acquaintances
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • we are such mature now

Jalern being mature, what a hoot.
    imageimage
  • we are such mature now

same i like make adult recipe for some lemon sauce

Acting like a goose as an early teen is to be expected. No big deal. Since everyone in the universe was a dumb teen, its fun to laugh together at it.

'If I had an Australian dollar for every time Freeman wrote too much for me to bother reading, I would mind-rape him into writing meaningless essays. He would be kept functional through drips.

I would also artificially inseminate women with his semen and see if their children had the same money-making ability.

If all goes well I would have found out how to create and mass produce matter from nothing.

I'm not sure what Australian dollars are made of, but I'm sure if we had an infinite amount of the material we could make some use of it.

I looked it up, they are primarily made of copper. So we could have an infinite supply of copper. Not sure how useful that would be.'

Here's a random post from me in 2014. Three years ago lol.

Nothing has changed.

The only thing that's changed is that you've managed to focus your madness, rather than constantly posting streams of non-sequiturs.

I don't think I've changed at all. I've always been super mature...
    I've been a loud arsehole and I continue to be a loud arsehole. Only now I eat significantly more vegetables.

AM I ADULT YET.
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • Gheiter said:

A lot of nostalgia but also not remembering some of these. What brought this on?

Old members returning caused me to dive into the deepest depths of my hard drives.
    I see. I should look through mine. Hmmm....

What are the qualifications for adulthood besides age, anyway?

• Gheiter said:

AFAIK it's just age.
  • Gheiter said:

AFAIK it's just age.
    That's what I was thinking, too.