seeya.

Aye im leaving. Personal issues.

- I dont feel like I get along well with anyone. At all. Lukewarm interactions at absolute best. Probably autism or something.
- lack of following/interest in my own project ACYOA, combined with my own highly negative opinion of it. Which I entirely blame on my lack of skill.

Given this, id rather isolate myself and hone my drawing skills or dick around on video-games.

Didn't intend for this to be dramatic, since I'm leaving on entirely selfish terms.

kek? improtent
  1. neonazi brainwashing camps2 votes
    1. dumb fucking frog shitpost
      50.00%
    2. leliel
      50.00%
➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
[7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!

Comments

• CY@
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
    I mean I thought we were getting along well what with the Pathfinder and 100% OJ sessions and the discussion of weird biology but I guess not?

Have fun and see you around I guess?
    [12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
    [15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao
  • 2 days ago we were joking around in Pathfinder and having fun but apperantly we wern't getting along?

I don't know. Have fun I guess.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • TBH if you're having personal issues that means you have the capacity to get over them.

So when the time comes you are welcome back (if we don't die out before then).
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • hopefully it's just some personal issues and it isn't anything we did...
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • edited February 12 Posts: 0
    I didn't see this coming. At all. I was looking forward to the next Pathfinder session or OJ stuff.
    I personally was under the impression everyone was getting along pretty well.

Also, Jelran you are one of the very few people I know with whom I've been able to weebshitpost so much in my life. It was real fun. Talking with someone else about "Akiba's trip" among many other things was real fun.

Maybe I misunderstood the whole thing or something. I don't really know.

But I can sincerely say that, at least personally, I'm going to miss you quite a bit if you really don't come back. Maybe nothing I'm saying here actually matters and it's something else entirely, dunno, I just wanted to write this.

So, that, everyone makes their choices and what not. Just gonna say what I said before, if you don't come back, I'm sure you'll be missed, and if you do return later, well, that would be great.
  • Really don't have much to say. Didn't mean to cause such a fuss. Seeya.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
    For what it's worth, I was rather enjoying your ACYOA.

I hope you can find a solution to your personal problems. Until then, farewell. You've been more entertaining than you think.

So, that, everyone makes their choices and what not. Just gonna say what I said before, if you don't come back, I'm sure you'll be missed, and if you do return later, well, that would be great.

^
    This is still not our universe.
  • I am not sure what I missed, but hope whatever is happening, things improve.
    Gheiter said:

^
    This says it well.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    I understand the want and need to withdraw at times. You're always welcome back here and on Discord.
    /(?##~##)/