Dead

RIP?
/(?##~##)/

Comments

Dunno, the bullshittery in discord is still a thing, like the RP stuff and all that. It's just that the forum doesn't get much action, most stuff we want to say are easier said through discord and any projects started here seem to end abandoned (I'm at fault for my own, I started procrastinating again and the usual happened). So, dunno.
    yeah dunno what we'd post here.

It's still good to have but Jalern was kinda propping the place up with the longform content.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
    That's very true. Plus I mean in terms of online communication, forums are falling to the wayside for communities like Discord and the sort. It's honestly a better and more convenient platform for communication.
    /(?##~##)/
  • At the very least it seems unlikely that the discord server will stop seeing use for a very long time because it certainly sees active use even from members who haven't existed on the forums in ages (such as calico).
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
    I've had some ideas for longform content before but i'm a lazy fuck and doing things on a regular basis just kinda doesn't happen with me.
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

I've had some ideas for longform content before but i'm a lazy fuck and doing things on a regular basis just kinda doesn't happen with me.

Basically me tbh.

Also the last 4 months have been very difficult emotionally, hence my inactivity here, on the discord, and everywhere.
    /(?##~##)/
    hope it wasnt anything too serious .-.

Everything is definitely on the upswing right now. Hopefully I'll be back on the Discord soon
    /(?##~##)/
    WOOOO FRESH ADMIN MEMES